Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Lesbo Experience 2010

Buon compleanno


Today is the birthday of A.

today is less punk than usual ... "only" 9 years difference between me and him.

At about 0:40 I get up from bed and take the decision to write a text message. Is it because the day before I spoke to him with a friend, it will be because every single day I walk past the shop where he works, or perhaps simply because it is his birthday, I turn on the phone and write:

"The night you came into my mind you, because maybe tomorrow will be less punk than usual? A. Happy Birthday! Maybe one evening you could offer me a drink "

He replies:
" Thanks D. I'm sorry but I was in training ... cmq yes, I will think for a drink :-) "

I countered:
" I did not think the rookies they thought! "

He said
"See how I make precious?"

Last
my sms:
"Well as usual ... I see that you are not yet completed under that point of view. Or want to be in store and formally ask you a call in front of everyone? "

Him:
" And I'm sorry but I am in the center this week ... thanks ... cmq "

I could write another message? I could humiliate me a little while?

just
No thanks, I learned long ago to fight the bastards win ... there is little to

... But as I miss her looks ...

... and its kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment