Friday, January 1, 2010

External Hardrive For My Sony Tv

Tempo di attesa

Mulberry Moon

arriving home with his cell phone in hand, I checked in if there was a frantic and constantly received, but especially if I had sent a text message. Unlock keys ... control, unlock keys ... back control. It was now late evening, when I decided to turn off the phone, but not before giving a final controllatina, no way, no sms. I hate to wait, I hate to wait. The next morning I woke up with 10 Kg on his shoulders, but how the hell I had slept that night? I went down to breakfast and turned on the automatic phone: Drin-Drin drin-drin, a text message. I was still half asleep and the sound of loud shout made me jump.

"Hello guess who I am? So you'll never guess! A. I wanted to tell you that I made it to unsubscribe from the computer, sorry. The fold is still alive?;)"

More or less, I read a thing. Time of 22:32 message. I was too happy, I had written! He had thought of me at this late hour of the evening! Now it was me making the next move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment