Monday, January 4, 2010

How Does A House Arrest Bracelet Work

Sole tiepido

Zero Branco

That morning I was around for commissions. As usual, I thought of him and fantasized about us. I spoke with a dear friend of what was happening to me and what I wanted it to happen. Its just penisero was: "I hope that your husband is not ever know, see you do not lose your head, otherwise they are dicks." Right. Maybe I was really starting to lose my head. Oh shit. What was I doing? In that situation I was putting on gear? But above all, because I was aware of making a big bullshit, but at the same time, I felt a brute force to push me to do?

I sent a text message asking him if he made a lunch break and if he wanted to see us. Shortly after I was at the park waiting for him. The day was shine, not a cloud around, clear sky, warm sun and clear that will warm your bones. It was past one o'clock, I went to a nearby bar for me to do a toast. I took two bites and threw it in the trash, I had the stomach closed by the tension. I finally had the butterflies in the stomach. That was what I wanted right?

I was sitting on the fresh grass, the sun kissed my face, when I get her a text message: "I'm at the park you are already a run away?". I stand up for me to see. I find it now. He, too, I note. They smiled and came towards me. He smiles but the slow pace, no longer has the confidence that he had in store. It 's small ... looks like a puppy. Now for the first time I see little, I feel the age difference. We exchange two kisses on the cheeks and sit grass.

I do not remember exactly what we said, only a few words without meaning. The thing that impressed me his hands are constantly insecure ripping blades of grass, her dark eyes watching the ground, as if afraid to look into mine, his words repeated in moments of silence who said: "I do not know what to say" . I honestly lost points that day. I wanted a man. A man determined, strong, sure of himself. Sure the gesture that makes a man holding my gaze, holding the silence, and indeed savors the silence. I wanted to give him a second chance. I told him that it is a strange time for me and I feel I need to have fun. I He asked

- "Then I'm your fun?"

- "Yes!"

I told him I wanted to see him in the moonlight. He smiled and I saw again his penetrating gaze. The time when we were together flew. Time is up. He returned to work, I at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment