Thursday, August 12, 2010

Images Pokemon Doujins

La metà della mela


I lose myself in the eyes of the boys. Daydream to try their own strong emotions. For them, everything is amplified. For us now is like the horizon in the distance ... A flat Liena.

I need to have a strong man next door, sure of himself.

A man who could get me to the stars, only with a glance. There these men are described only in books or science fiction? Must have large hands and know how to move like a circus juggler. It must be nice and polite and a "small" lord today.

must be up and overflow of passion. Must be in love with life and be able to enjoy the simple things: a flower that is blooming, a full moon, the smile of a child ...

I want to be held by the hand and taken to another world, I want to discover the feelings that I do not remember trying. There is half of my apple?

0 comments:

Post a Comment