Sunday, October 17, 2010

How Many Minutes Of Daylight Do We Gain In Nj

Senza senso


not find meaning in my life. It 's a big word I know, but I am conscious. Today I made a good mother, good wife and the whole family went for a ride downtown. I admit that I was carefree, almost happy. I did not think the facade that I just meeting took "the man of my dreams" met on facebook ... but that's another story today that I will not tell. I was as hot as the air that has changed all of a sudden. I got nice, I put a little makeup on her face, the enamel on the nails, high heels. I wear sexy lingerie because it makes me feel very good about myself, makes me safe, exciting and daring indeed.

We were out to dinner, we chatted quietly with the usual crap. Rice with children. Ate in peace. Here I was happy. For a time in a long time, I was happy. Let's go back home, playing music on the radio Coldpaly , I am going to relax and bang!

I was looking at the landscape, just a little before you get home. The coast is beautiful all lit up. The bright lights of the city reflected on the water and the moon peeked through the clouds. A thought without sense, I was born from the mind. As a retching comes without warning, as the speed of lightning, an idea born of that from me? Thought because you were born, what do you want from me? Today I felt good because I have wanted to displace? So on the spot, without warning.

I thought: "This view is wonderful, fascinating, wild, because they are not here with a man beside me who is able to feel these emotions? Why are not here to enjoy this show with this man?" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment