Monday, December 28, 2009

Anti-semitic Scale One To Ten

Crisi del settimo anno

360 ° Blog

My name is D. and I am 30 years old. I have two children, a dog and have been married for 7 years. I have a beautiful home and a shitty job. I feel in a crisis of the seventh year, with my husband I mean. I love him but right now not enough for me anymore. I still want to feel the butterflies in the stomach, the frenzy of the first meeting that drags you into a vortex of passion and adrenaline rush you.

passion ... what is your passion? E 'fire that burns within us that makes us impulsive gestures, which feeds on sex, love, complicity and always wants food. It 's like a child, always hungry and like all children, if they have food, it goes off and dies.

I want to be courted, desired. I want him to feel the human hands and not know what will those hands. Not I will now know that a breast, now moves to the side, then ... I want to change. I want to feel the warm wind Eastern agrapparsi to my skin and brought with him, in an exotic location.

contaddizione I feel, I'm confused. Now I want the egg and the hen tomorrow. But because we are always at a crossroads? Why we must necessarily choose? I want to go through all the streets and do not exclude any possibilities. I want to change as they please but in doing so, I do not want to hurt anyone. Magic or illusion?

I feel as if a thunderbolt had ripped me in two, but both sides were still alive. Pulsating life of its own. One party thinks black the other is thinking white. They have their own head, individual reason and refuse to compromise. They want to be right and both want to decide as they see fit. I can not stand in the middle, I feel pulled to one side and then tugged on the other. I both want and do not yield. I fall a little here and a little there. I let myself be carried away. I let myself be carried away by events without a decision. Since I did not head to decide, simply follow the current. What will be will be ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment