Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Were To Get A Gun On Poptrapica

Pensiero fisso

Thoughts output

My head was smoking. I was trying to think of a nice way and not at all trivial, to leave my cell phone number to him. I could not tell him "Please, call me when you get down" and even let go in front of all her colleagues, those eyes are as lynx and languages \u200b\u200bsuch as vipers. I did not want to make the first move, I'm the one who wants to be courted. I jumped to mind the primitive man and I thought you had to eat while hunting food is not it?

So I wrote my phone number on a post-it note and stuck on the stock exchange, the opportunities they always when you least expect them. Although I had intended to help the fate and from there a few days I happened to shop for a new twist. In the lead just a fixed idea about how to not reveal obvious, flat, conventional. Consider: "Someone like him, who knows how many girls have already had?". and younger than me, I add now. I'm still overweight the last pregnancy, breast met better days and my tone is just a sweet memory.

Someone like him, he looked like a wild, sweeping to a still wet from splashing on the rocks warm sea in August. In a passionately kissing with the tongue and you take his face in his hands, that's just one of a pair of jeans and a shirt for be sexy. Clean face, bright smile, sculpted body dry and ... Sorry I digress.

However, the idea came to me, and also very pretty ... but that's another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment