Monday, December 28, 2009

Does Lasagna Have To Be Covered

Il destino

Traces of Elf

One afternoon earlier this month I book an appointment at the hairdresser for a styling. I present to you the next day, work clothes, with a distraught face and not at all feminine. I will meet a tall, handsome, dark and with a smile disarming.

- I take your coat?

- No thanks, I can do it alone!

And with a grin, "the mischievous mall. The extension of the hook hand and we put it on my jacket. So they have to be women, safe and emancipated. I do not know what came over me. Perhaps the devil has taken possession of me for a moment. Maybe not the devil himself, but his helper in the mood to have fun and do damage, yes. We laugh and joke like we were old friends, high school classmates seem to found a strange case, by a strange coincidence. I feel the stares of her colleagues on ... I think "girls" and return the goose to make joyful. I wanted to stop the time, I could still enjoy a little moment. But time is my worst enemy and I've always at his heels. That evening I heard the bit to penetrate the flesh is weak. I greet and thank the head but I just thought: "Why does fate wanted me to meet him? Because in these days of inner turmoil, he wanted to appear as if by magic, one person (him) who was able to awaken in an instant meaning those who lay helpless for some time now? ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment