Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How Long Ear Infection Can Last

Il fuoco dentro

Dark Side of the blog

reborn again I feel the fire inside me. The past weekend after the first meeting (with him) seemed long, too long. I was in a cage, I was with my family, my children and with my husband, I should be happy, but my head was elsewhere and my body wanted to follow her. Inside, I felt burned. My thoughts were addressed to him: "Who knows what he's doing? I wonder if she thinking? Who knows if they are impressed or if I was just a customer like many others?" .

I began to work to try to dispel those fears. I've suffered and I felt stupid. A stupid girl. I tried to analyze my concerns and I came to this conclusion: my sick, it just means that the trip departure has begun. Unconsciously, and noting only the first time, I knew I had made that step off me by security, the stability of my family. Security and stability are still in existence and sail the high seas. Do not touch, but I want to know how to swim and see where it takes me the current. Could you give me back immediately to shore. Could you give me a ride where the sea is blue, then to me shipwrecked on a desert island. I know it's a dangerous game, you always have to be afraid of the sea, the current would drag me down to the depths of the ocean and do not let me go back to the surface. But it is a risk that I want to run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment